Universitŕ di Napoli “Federico II”, Naples, Italy
January 22-24, 2018.
The scientific society Business Systems Laboratory (www.bslaboratory.net) is glad to announce the Call for Abstracts for the 5th BSLab International Symposium: ” COCREATING RESPONSIBLE FUTIRES IN THE DIGITAL AGE: Exploring new paths towards economic, social and environmental Sustainability ” that will be held in Naples (Italy) at the Federico II University of Naples on January 22-24, 2018.
The Symposium 2018 aims to address cutting edge theories and practices for sustainability and social responsibility in and by different perspectives.
While focusing on the Systemic methodology the Symposium is also open to all the scientific approaches in order to foster constructive debates and confrontations to create new paths of research and practice.
With the above-mentioned scopes the Symposium 2018 calls for submissions of extended abstracts (from 500 to 2000 words) in 11 proposed “interest topics” chaired by outstanding scholars in each field, and in the poster session.
Proposed tracks include (but are not limited to:
– SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPEMENT – Chairs: Mike Jackson and Mauro Sciarelli
– RESPONSIBILITY OF CORPORATIONS – Chairs: Gerhard Fink and Mauro Sciarelli
– ADVANCEMENTS IN SYSTEMIC THEORIES – Chair: Maurice Yolles
– LEADERSHIP AND SYSTEMIC INNOVATION – Chair: Alexander Laszlo
– EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS – Chair: Alfonso Reyes
– SYSTEMIC DESTINATION MANAGEMENT – Chairs: Nikitas Assimakopoulos
– MARKET-ING SYSTEMS – Chair: Gianpaolo Basile
– ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS – Chair: Vladislav Valentinov
– SYSTEM DYNAMICS MODELING – Chairs: Stefano Armenia, Federico Barnabé, Edoardo Mollona
– KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – Chair: Manlio Del Giudice
– SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES (SMEs) – Chairs: Piero Mella, Patrizia Gazzola, Elena-Mădălina Vătămănescu
Submission of extended abstracts is open from August 10 to November 1, 2017
Feedback about the eligibility for presentation of the submission will be given by two weeks after the submission.
Early bird discount fee will be available until November 15, 2017.
Selected presentation will be asked to be developed into full papers after the workshop to be published on the following journals:
Kybernetes. The international journal of cybernetics, systems and management science. IF: 0.881
Systems Research and Behavioral Science, IF. 1.034
Journal of Knowledge Management. IF. 2.053
International Journal of Applied Systemic Studies – Scopus indexed
International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing– Scopus indexed
International Journal of Markets and Business Systems
Journal of Simulation
We look forward to your contribution to the event and we wish to meet you in Naples next winter.
For further information please check the Symposium webpage at:
and do not hesitate to contact the Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Gandolfo Dominici (email@example.com)
The Scientific Director:
Professor of Business Management
Dep. SEAS, Polytechnic School, University of Palermo, Italy
Editor in Chief:
The conference Program Chair:
Full Professor of Business Management
Federico II University of Naples